Wednesday 8 August 2018

Going to the Zoo


Blogging about the zoo
WALT Report, Recount and Reflect.

When: On Thursday 14/6/18.
Where: The Auckland zoo.
Who: The year 5&6 went there.
How: We got there by by double decor bus.
What: We saw tigers, Zebra. giraffe and more animals.
Why: We went there so we could see endangered animals like the Kiwi,Tuatara and other birds.


  My favourite event was when we saw the Cheetahs. I learnt a 2 facts about them. The first one was that Cheetahs can run 100 km in 3 seconds and the second one was that if they run faster than there highest speed they will die. My other favourite event was that we saw Kiwi's. I thought that Kiwi's were small but there big. My last favourite event was the bug lab. We saw different stuff about bugs. Here are some photos of the bug lab.




  I felt excited when I saw the different animals because I have never seen them before. I want to go again because it was really fun in the zoo.

1 Comments:

At 11 September 2018 at 10:04 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, my name is Zion and I am a student in room Waitemata at waikowhai School. I really like your favourite animal cheetah. It made me think of when I went to the Zoo. . My favourite animal is a tiger. Have you thought about adding more photo. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://_http://wpszionl.blogspot.com/. blogspot.co.nz.

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home